Boosting sales with SMS offers and promotions
Looking for engagement? Look no further than text messaging marketing.
SMS marketing consistently achieves the best customer engagement of any marketing medium, and highly engaged consumers spend 300% more on average. But like any marketing medium, you need to know how to use text marketing effectively and which other marketing mediums work the best with text.
One of the most successful ways to use SMS is for sharing targeted offers and promotions, so let's dig a little deeper.
How SMS offers and promotions boost sales
At the core of any successful content is value. When you offer your customers value, they stay subscribed to your list and read what you have to say. Sharing exclusive offers is an effective way to provide value and boost loyalty.
What are the best strategies for boosting sales with text offers and promotions? Here are our favorites that combine SMS delivery together with retail landing page templates you can use on Mobiz right now.
Exclusive offers reward your top-tier customers and keep them coming back for more. This is an effective strategy when you want to build retention and encourage your core audience to stay connected. Create a sense of exclusivity when you personalize landing pages with the customer's name, birthday or other details. Even the right promo code can make an offer stand out.
Launching a new product line? Did you know only 5% of new products succeed? To ensure your new product doesn't fall in the other 95% deploy SMS marketing to engage target consumers. Create a buzz and get some quick exposure with special promotion text offers. They'll help you create awareness and generate an initial boost in sales.
Flash sales are ideal for encouraging impulse buys. They create urgency (even a thrill?) that helps to enhance conversions. Flash sales only work if you can communicate with your customers quickly—you need them to hear about the deal before it ends. Text offers are perfect for time-sensitive deals. They reach your customers immediately and create a sense of urgency that enhances conversions.
Personalization is the key to effective marketing, and it’s about more than just including your customer’s first name. One easy way to personalize your customers’ experience is simply to offer them a free gift on their birthday. Simple and powerful.
Rewards for loyal customers
Developing a loyal customer base is one of the biggest challenges in business. But if you can do it well, you are virtually guaranteeing success in the long run. How can you generate a genuine connection between your customers and your brand? Offering unique deals just for them is a good start. Here is a template to help you do that.
Inviting your most engaged customers to an in-store event is a great way to build a community around your brand. And if an in-person customer experience isn’t going to work, make it virtual.
Get the best retail SMS templates on the Mobiz platform
Personalized SMS promotions nurture relationships with your audience. With a library of beautiful templates and built-in hyper-personalization features, Mobiz is the best solution for all your SMS marketing.
Sign up for our free 14-day trial to access our landing page templates and easy to use SMS sender to send your first campaign today.